- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
McDonald’s To Revamp Happy Meal Image
McDonald’s has gotten their fair share of hate for their Happy Meals, which many people claim exploit kids. Now they want to repair their image and make parents welcome them back into their kid’s lives. Their first step is to release a new marketing campaign that they hope will fix their image. It will focus on the nutrition half of the meal. Here is what Ad Rage reported about their past campaigns and how they spent on Happy Meals last year as a whole.
I do hope that they can repair their image. I do think they have a place in life and I would hate to see them close. We may not all agree with how they run or what they serve, but they do have a place for those who like them or need a quick, cheap meal. It seems like they are a force that we have to either accept or be willing to see that they are hear to stay no matter what.
How do you feel about the war on McDonalds? I know that a lot of people feel mixed about it. Some like them, while others hate everything they stand for. But I personally cannot blame McDonalds for trying to save their image. You would do that as well if it was your company that we are talking about. But since it isn’t, it seems that many forget that they are just trying to survive just as much as the rest.
article source-Bottom Line