- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Busch Gardens Opens For Its 37th Season With New Attractions
On Saturday, March 24th, 2012, Busch Gardens opened for its 37th season in Williamsburg, Virginia. While the park has routinely been a part of world’s best park list, this year they added a whole new set of reasons to visit the theme park. The opening included brand new rides and attractions that visitors will love.
Guests can now experience the new Entwined: Tales of Good and Grimm, which debuted as an all-new show in Das Festhaus. The musical stage production delves deep into the Bavarian folklore and features amazing costumed characters as well as singers, dancers and acrobats.
Another new ride is the Mäch Tower. It is the park’s newest and tallest attraction. The Tower brings riders nearly 240 feet straight up and then drops them at breathtaking speed.
Later this spring, the park’s most anticipated new attraction, Verbolten, will open up for guest. This roller coaster is not ordinary as it is a multi-launch, indoor/outdoor coaster that is one of the first of its kind. You can see a sneak peak of the new ride here.
Some more of Busch Gardens’ notable attractions include:
- Home of Verbolten, a new indoor/outdoor, multi-launch roller coaster opening this spring
- Features a new drop tower thrill ride, Mach Tower℠, which is the park’s tallest ride at nearly 240 feet
- Home to top-rated roller coasters including Griffon, the world’s tallest and first floorless dive coaster
- Offers more than 50 rides and attractions
- Voted the world’s “Most Beautiful Park” every year since 1990
- Live stage shows
- Wide variety of culinary experiences and world-class shopping
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun children’s play areas featuring Elmo and his Sesame Street friends
The park’s Oktobergest will also feature new shows and a pretzel bakery.
Don’t worry if you can’t get to the park right away either, they have a full year of special events such as the return of IllumiNights: A Busch Gardens Encore, Howl-O-Scream and Christmas Town: A Busch Gardens Celebration, the holiday spectacular that transforms the European-themed park into a winter wonderland.
For more information about Busch Gardens’ exciting offerings, its rides and new attractions you can visit their official website.