- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Trace Cyrus Talks About Miley Cyrus And Brenda Song
Trace Cyrus has a lot to say and in a recent interview, he talks about a lot of things including his upcoming music projects, his fiance Brenda Song, and his sister Miley Cyrus. We have the video of the interview below.
The video is essentially a tour of his music studio. In the video clip, he talks about his solo music plans, he also mentions that he still doesn’t have any plans to reunite with his old band Metro Station. He mentions that he feels his youthful teenage years are gone as he’s engaged(to Brenda Song) and they own their own home. He also talks about his plans on write more love songs for his next album, why he has a Led Zeppelin poster in his studio, why his father is the reason he does music, and what his sister Miley Cyrus thinks of his music
The entire interview with Trace Cyrus is quite revealing. It’s great to know that even though he’s taking an indefinite break from Metro Station, he’s still making music. It’s also awesome to know that he’s close with his family. What do you think o the interview and are you looking forward to Trace’s next album?
Article source from Disney Info Net