- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Robert Pattinson Calls Himself Too Old For Twilight? Would Kristen Stewart Come Back?
Robert Pattinson recently stated a strange statement about his age and the role as Edward Cullen. When asked if Stephenie Meyer was to write more Twilight books, would he be willing to reprise his role if it is turned into a new movie. He stated that it would be strange, but he would be too old to player the always youthful vampire. He even went as far to say that at 25 years of age is too old for the role now. Here is his whole quote about the question.
I’d be curious what Stephenie would write, but I just think I’d probably be too old. I’m already too old.
I have to say that I don’t think he is too old for the role. Many teenage roles in the 90s were played by actors and actresses in the mid to late 20s. That just used to be normal for TV and movie roles back then. So I am not sure why he has thinks that being 25 rules out being a youthful vampire. It just seems like a shame that he would believe his age limits his choices now. Then again, maybe this is his polite way of saying no thanks.
Do you agree that 25 and above is too old for playing teens? I used to, but now I can see why they do that. People who are younger tend to look younger and it wouldn’t be believable for a 14 year old to play someone their own age. However, I can see how some might want to take on more mature roles. I wonder if Kristen Stewart feels the same.