- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Hilary Duff’s Husband Leaves NHL Over Injury
The husband of former Disney star Hilary Duff’s husband will leave the NHL. Mike Comrie has had 3 surgeries in 5 years for his hip, which has left him not in the best shape. This has forced him to quit ahead of their first child who is soon to be born this spring. You will find Hilary’s tweets about the sad yet exciting new chapter down below.
To have made the lasting friendships I enjoy today with so many of my former teammates is something that will stay with me for the rest of my life, It’s the reward that has made all the hard work, the trades, the moves and the surgeries worthwhile.
Not bad for Hilary, who could use the support. But I am also sure that Mike will find a way to make more money. Most sports players retire earlier and find ways to keeping cashing in. I will admit that I do suspect that partly he quit to be able to spend time with his family, which I applaud him for. It will make his and Hilary’s relationship stronger. Plus he will be there for his child.
Do you think his decision was a wise one? I think it could help his family life and allow him to find a way to make money that does not keep him away so it is a nice change of pace during the right time. I can see how some might be concerned for him. It does seem like a huge change for him. However, I doubt that they did not talk about before he made his choice.