- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Wizards of Waverly Place – Ian Abercrombie Dies
Wizards of Waverly Place may have ended, but they have also lost one of their former cast members. Ian Abercrombie, who played Professor Crumbs, passed away this weekend at the tender age of 77. Gregg Sulkin tweeted about Professor Crumbs’ death. However, he did not unveil what was the cause of the amazing actor’s death. Here is what Gregg tweeted about his death (it appears that he is the only one who has stated something online about his death).
RIP Ian Abercrombie. You guys may know him as Professor Crumbs. Very sad news. Guy was a total mench. Top fella. RIP
So sad! He always reminded me of Dumbledore in a weird way. However, I am glad that he did get to see the end of his show. It really was a close of a chapter for everyone and now that he is gone, it just makes that much more real that the series is over. I wonder what his thoughts were about the final episode? That would have made a very interesting take at what his thoughts were about the series.
Are you sad that he has passed now? Do you think that he played an important role in the series? I do and I am sad to hear that he is gone. He was an amazing professor who had a great amount of humor. I also think he played his role very well. It is a shame that we will no longer see him in any new roles, but we will always have the old episodes of WoWP.
article source-Disney InfoNet