- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Emily Osment Becomes Vegan
Emily Osment has gone vegan! She recently raised eyebrows about talking about eating as a vegan. She was sharing that she has already felt the benefits and is enjoying the new habit of eating animal free products. This led many to wonder if she did indeed drop eating meat or animal based products. Here are the two tweets she has shared confirming that she is indeed a vegan now and who helped her become one.
More munchies with foodie @sarahbolger @ Flore Vegan Restaurant…
Day 3 of being vegan, and I just ran 5 miles faster than I’ve ever run 5 miles in my life. Thank you @bradyleffler for showing me the way
I got to congrats the girl! Changing the way you eat is not easy when you are used to eating is not something that most people can do. However, living on her own has likely helped make it easier for her. Who knows, she might one day be able to write a vegan cookbook, which would make it so much easier for the rest of us. That would be a great thing and also allow her to teach her fans about eating foods that do not need to be harmed in order to eat.
Do you think she made a wise choice? I do and I fully support her. I don’t think some people realize just how much you have to change in order to eat non-dairy. So many products can even contain traces of it and that is just as bad as eating the whole products that do contain it. In fact, I hope she takes it more publicly and teaches us all about her journey to eat healthier.
article source-Disney InfoNet