- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber Among 2011 Best Mannered Stars
It looks like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber are among the nicest celebrities in Hollywood.
According to the Ethics experts at the The National League of Junior Cotillions and Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Paula Abdul have been named the Best Mannered People of 2011. The organization recently released their annual list of the most outstanding role models of the year and all three made the cut. Swift and Bieber were selected for consistently showing courtesy to their fans and veteran Abdul was picked for her always-encouraging words of wisdom to aspiring performers as a judge on America’s The X Factor. British royal Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge topped the list for showing great poise and dignity while in the spotlight. Meanwhile, Harry Potter star Emma Watson, athlete Aaron Rogers and child star Jackie Evancho were also honored.
The star that took the crown and earned the shameful crown of Most Ill-Mannered Person of 2011 was reality star Kim Kardashian. The star was cited for making a private matter a public spectacle and disrespecting the institution of marriage. Kim split from basketball player husband Kris Humphries just 72 days after their high profile summer wedding. What do you think of the list? Do you think Justin and Taylor are the most well-mannered?
Source News: Shine on Media