- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Miley Cyrus Goes Political With NOH8 Photo Shoot
Miley Cyrus is not one of those types who are worried about what the world thinks of her opinion. So she shows off that side once again by posing for the NOH8 movement. The official photographer for the movement, Adam Bouska, posted the behind the scenes photo on his own Facebook page. As you can see, Miley went ahead and made sure that she showed her strong side and did her infamous peace sign. They have yet to release the actual photos that will be used in the advertisements.
I am sure that Miley will be receiving more flack for being involved in the movement. It doesn’t really matter if she or does not agree with their message, but I think it is more about her reason. She likely only did it to show that she is not going to hold back on things that do not match the former Disney child star she was once upon a time. It seems like she is working hard to shed that version of her and she doesn’t have much further to go before she does that 100%.
How do you feel about Miley pushing the buttons of the world even more so? I think that she has sort of fallen back into that trap she was in last year. She seemed to be more mature and dare I even say polished earlier this year? She didn’t try to push the buttons of the world so much this year, so I am not sure why she is back to doing that. But she is and I have a feeling that this will be a trend that she will keep doing for a while.
Picture Source-Adam Bouska/NOH8