- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
The Official Music Video For Katy Perry’s “The One That Got Away” – Go Watch It
We’ve been anticipating Katy Perry’s latest video for “The One That Got Away”. The song is a good one and the video is very sad, particularly at the end(you’ll see why).
The music video features scenes dipicting Perry as an older woman who is clearly haunted by the memories of a past love. These scenes keep switching over to scenes of her when she was much younger and has a very close relationship with her boyfriend(Diego Luna). We watch them draw together and he shows her a picture that he shows her a portrait sketch he made of her and those two going to party together where they have a good time acting silly. These scenes switch over with scenes of the older Katy mourning. We even see a few scenes of her being haunted by a younger version. Later on in the video, I’m not sure what started their brief spat but she throws paint on one of his sketches and he gets mad so he walks out. He goes for a ride in his car, hits a boulder of rocks, and his car goes over a cliff. He dies. She mourns. In the end of the sad music video, we see the older Katy go over to the place where her lover died and she see his ghost. The touch hands briefly, he disappears, and she goes back to her life.
This video very sad and so is the song. Let us know what you think.
News source from Cambio