- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Joss Whedon Set To Team Up With Wife For Supernatural Movie
Joss Whedon just finished his secret movie Much Ado About Nothing and now has his sights on working with his Wife Kai Cole on an upcoming supernatural romance movie called ‘In Your Eyes”.
The Avengers helmer is currently setting up a follow-up movie project with his wife Kai Cole. Whedon will serve as a screenwriter while Cole will be producing the film along with Michael Roff. Brin Hill will be taking on the directorial duty for the film. The movie will follow a metaphysical love story between two polar opposites who are deeply connected in ways that neither of them could have imagined. Whedon mentioned that when he wrote In Your Eyes he didn’t have the moxie to make it without an established production house. With his creation Bellwether Pictures and Brin Hill behind the camera he has more moxie to bring In Your Eyes to the light.
Roff said that he was very excited to be working with Joss on this project and believes upcoming project will be very special. Production is scheduled to kick off in February 2012. Before announcing this project filmed Much Ado shortly wrapping up ‘The Avengers“. Details of the film Much Ado have been kept tightly under wraps until Sunday, October 23. What do you think of Joss’ new project?
Source News: Aceshowbiz