- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Selena Gomez Granted Restraining Order on Unstable Man
Selena Gomez has been slowly rising to fame ever since her turn as Alex Russo on Disney’s Wizard’s of Waverly Place and her budding relationship with pop sensation Justin Bieber. But with fame comes the unfortunate ugly side.
Selena has asked the courts to grant her a temporary restraining order against a man with a history of mental illness who has threatened the singer/actress. Although, Selena is not new to the threatening game as several of Justin Bieber’s fans have often spoken out against Selena Gomez. Court records show the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star was granted the order Thursday in Burbank, which is north of downtown Los Angeles. Thomas Brodnicki is required to stay 100 yards away from Gomez and her workplace until a Nov. 4 hearing, when the order may be extended for three years. She is obviously in fear of this man and it has been rumored the man claimed to have travelled from Chicago to Los Angeles to meet her.