- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Zoom for Kinect Comes Out On September 13th
Microsoft’s Kinect has been a hit since it made its debut last year. However, despite the many fans and fanfare it has received, some fans were annoyed by the amount of free space needed to use it. Now Nyko is releasing Zoom for Kinect. It will allow users descrese space by 40% at the very most, which will help those who have smaller homes. It comes out on the 13th of September for $29.99.
Kinect has had a high success rate, with many of the games selling well. It was one of the top sellers during the last holiday season even though many fans who live in dorms and apartments have had a hard time using the device due to limited space. Since it requires you to be close by the sensor, many found it hard in crapped spaces. However, this should change all that now with this nifty accessory.
Do you think this will be a handy accessory? I think that this might help the Kinect sales even that much more. Of course, it does not hurt that they are releasing around the time that holiday shopping starst popping into people’s minds. But all in all, the concept will likely only make the console better since it will allow 2 players in the amount of space that only one player was allowed to use. This might also be the start of an accessory parade like Nintendo had with Wii, so be prepared for what else might come out for Kinect in the next months.