- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Victoria Justice Charity Trip to Guatamala
Victoria Justice the star of the Nickelodeon series Victorious recently jetted to Guatamala to attend a special charity mission trip to help empower young school girls plagued by inequality.
Justice who plays Tori Vega on the hit TV series Victorious recently signed up to be an ambassador for Girl Up, a United Nations Foundation organization. The actress flew to the Central American country as part of her work with the group to give hope to young women and kids who lack access to a good education and appropriate nutrition due to their sex. During her appearance on ‘The View’ on Monday she mentioned during her interview that she flew out on the red eye for Guatamala for an observational trip. The message she is hoping to bring awareness to girls in the U.S. about girls in developing countries that are so bright and deserve an education, and deserve opportunities and deserve to have a future like anyone else.
The 18 year old even brought back a special gift for the shows hosts – these were authentic Guatamalan worry dolls. She told the co-hosts, “I know you guys have kids and they’re good for kids. If they have anxiety or anything, you put them under their pillows and it takes away their worries.” Victoria also preformed her hit song ‘All I Want Is Everything“. What do you think of Victoria being an ambassador?
Source News: Cambio News