- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Rebecca Black Confirms Album Is Coming Out Soon In New Video
The world loves to mock celebrities, which Rebecca Black is one of them.Though that has not stopped the teen from becoming a celebrity with all the perks. Including premier invites and awards, but she has also been working secretly on new music. Now she is back with a new video for her fans. She wanted to let her fans know that despite she has been busy; she will be posting more video more often thanks to her upcoming album. She also wanted to thank her fans for all the great work they have done for her. You can watch the short video below to hear Rebecca’s own words.
She certainly has proved that she is a threat of sorts. I doubt anybody thought she would win a Teen Choice Award, but she did and that was a great honor for her. She also has gained support from one of today’s biggest stars and you know that has to help her. I really do like the fact that she does sound honestly thankful for her current life right now. I am sure she will find more success if her fans stay beside her
How do you feel about her coming out with a whole album? I will be curious to hear how it will sound. I am hoping for less auto tune and more of her. I personally think that is what hurt her the most was the over processed vocals. She sounded more robotic, even though the lyrics were pretty silly as well. Hopefully she can avoid that kind of path with this album, even if she cannot outshine the shadow of “Friday”.