- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Taylor Swift’s Dress Oops
Taylor Swift is one of the more tame dresser when it comes to celebrities. But even as tame as she is, she still faced a wardrobe malfunction. In the middle of her St. Louis concert when she was singing “You Belong With Me”, her dress blew up. It showed her undergarments for a few seconds, but as a true professional, Taylor quickly smoothed down her skirt.
Lately we have heard about wardrobe issues a lot more often. However, most haven’t worn anything as modest as Taylor. She is known for her more conservative choices in clothes, unlike some of her fellow pop stars. She typically wears dresses that leave a lot more covered than left bare. However, Taylor has shared that she used to be pushed to push the envelope. No fear though, since she says now that does not happen. However, that does make Taylor a rarity in the industry. She has stated that she does not feel the need to push the envelope at all.
How do you feel about Taylor’s fashion choices? I think that her stance on it helps shape her as the ideal role model. She is tame, but without being boring. She keeps it balanced well and she does know how to dress in a way that shows she is a mature singer who is ready for mainstream. But at the same time, she stays true to herself. I hope she will be a long lasting role model for so many out there.