- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Taylor Swift Covered Eminem During Speak Now Tour
Taylor Swift had quite the show during her Speak Now tour when she swung through Grand Rapids, Michigan at the Van Andel Arena. Not only did the country singer and songwriter help a local DJ propose but she also covered Eminem.
Believe it or not the ‘Mean’ singer sat down with her guitar and paid homage to local artists. And what perchance did the blonde pop-country songstress choose as her songs of choice? This night she choose fellow Grammy winner and Detroit native Eminem and performed his song ‘Lose Yourself’. She also performed Uncle Kracker’s 2009 hit ‘Smile’ before segueing into her hit song ‘You Belong To Me’. You can check out the video below of Taylor’s rapping style with her classic guitar. But this wasn’t the only thing that happened at her Grand Rapids concert. The young 21 year old also noticed that there were several dads in the audience.
Swift knew that the least some fathers wanted was to be at a teen concert after a hard day of work but they were there as the chaperones for their daughters and friends. As a thank you to fathers for sitting through her shows and continuing to sit through her shows Taylor has come up with a “musical thank you note” to them, which she’s called “Chaperone Dad.” Will you be attending any of Taylor’s tours?
Source News: MSN Entertainment