- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Team Up With TOMS Shoes For Fashion Philanthropy
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen love fashion and they’re always working on style related projects like creating their own high-end labels and designing exclusive tee shirts for Style Mint. are embarking on a philanthropic project that involves one of their most favorite things: fashion. They are teaming up with TOMS shoes, a brand of footwear that matches every purchase by giving a pair to the less fortunate children in underdeveloped countries around the world.
The project involved Ashley and Mary Kate to design a limited-edition collection of trendy footwear and then delivering shoes to a group of kids in Honduras. They were also joined by volunteers who helped with the shoe fitting process.
Its always nice when celebrities use their efforts and talents to help those in need, and the efforts of the Olsens should certainly be applauded. For most of us, shoes are a fashion statement but for those who aren’t so fortunate enough to have basic necessities, shoes are a luxury. Its heartwarming to see companies and celebrities working together to make life a little more pleasant for others. I wonder what their shoe collection looks like and I wonder when the shoes will be available for purchase? What do you think of their latest fashion design project?
News info from Cambio