- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack Could Feature Twilight Star
This year’s Comic-Con has brought a wealth of information to satisfy Twilight fans as Bill Condon(the director for Breaking Dawn Part 1) shared movie information and juicy tidbits with fans. This included previews of some of the most anticipated scenes from the movie and the inside scoop regarding the soundtrack. One of the tidbits he mentioned is that there is a really good chance that one of the Breaking Dawn cast members will be featured on the soundtrack.
At the press time of this article, they have yet to name the star. There is speculation is that it could be Jackson Rathbone(who is in a rock band called 100 Monkeys), Robert Pattinson(who contributed two songs on the Twilight soundtrack), or Booboo Roberts. And then again it could be someone else.
Like the upcoming film, I expect the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack to be pretty close to epic. If its anything like the previous movie soundtracks, there will be plenty of pop-rock ballads and fresh indie tracks. My prediction for the upcoming motion picture soundtrack? I predict a double treat: Robert Pattinson and Jackson Rathbone will each have a song for the soundtrack. Who do you think and who do you hope will be on the soundtrack?
Info source: TWIST