- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Chris Hemsworth Joins Snow White and the Huntsman
Chris Hemsworth will be playing Kristen Stewart’s love interest in Snow White and the Huntsman. Chris who the brother if Liam Hemsworth already has a big movie under his belt Thor. He will be joining Sam Clafin and Charlize Theron as well.
I think they made a good pick. I have feeling that he will play the role extremely well. I hope we can hear more info soon enough about this movie.
What do you think about him joining the movie? Do you think he is a good pick? Of you don’t, who would you rather see play the role of the huntsman? I know many would love it if Robert Pattison played the role, but I think we need to see Kristen paired up with another guy to see how well she can interact with other actors. I have high hopes for Chris, I think he has proved himself enough to show us that he can act. I love the fact that they did not chose a pretty buy for the gritty role.