UNICEF is known for their work in charity, but with their 5th year of Tap Project they feature celebrities on the bottles! The likes of Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Adrian Grenier. UNICEF’s Tap Project will help bring clean water to children in developing nations.
I am loving this idea! Anything with celebrities sell, so you know this water will sell well. To bad that they did not come up with this concept years ago. I hope that they use this same one next year.
What do you think about this concept? Do you love the idea or hate it? I think that it could bring a lo of help to others, but I can see why some may find it wrong. However, they all agreed to it and it is for a good cause. It does allow celebrities to use their status for the greater good in the long run. I really applaud all involved in this project.
article source-Media Decoder/New York Times
- MyCerealBox: Charlie Dane Talks Favorite Cereal mycerealbox.com/2012/celebrity… 6 hours ago
- MyCerealBox: Emma Fuhrmann Talks Favorite Cereal mycerealbox.com/2012/uncategor… 6 hours ago
- BSCkids: Cartoon Network Comes To Canada bsckids.com/2012/05/cartoo… 7 hours ago
- BSCkids: Disney Baby Celebrating Mothers Everywhere With An Exclusive Giveaway bsckids.com/2012/05/disney… 8 hours ago
- BSCkids: Cheer on the USA Team with a Star-Studded Teddy bsckids.com/2012/05/cheer-… 9 hours ago