- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Have A Morning to Remember with Britney Spears
Britney Spears teased fans about giving them a morning to remember but Disney apparently isn’t into teasing, according to Cambio.
Brit’s new album, Femme Fatale, is scheduled to drop on March 29 and she shared a little info on YouTube about showing up on Good Morning America for a special performance on release day in the Castro district of San Francisco, California, promising that it would be a “morning to remember.”
Disney, ABC’s parent company, apparently wasn’t having none of that and had the clip quickly removed because of copyright issues. I still get warm, fuzzy feelings when I think about all the legal idiocy involved that prevents a performer from talking about their own music.
The yanked video isn’t the only teasing Britney has been doing lately. She released the single Hold It Against Me in January and has been offering sneak peeks of other tracks online during the time leading up to Femme Fatale’s release.
Will Britney still be showing up on Good Morning, America? No word yet, but I can’t believe that one video would tank a whole performance.