- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber Never Gets to Feel Anonymous Anymore
The 16-year-old star with the weird haircut – Wait! That was yesterday. These days, the Biebster is stylin’ with a whole new look – anyway, Justin recently talked with BANG Showbiz to share a little bit about what it’s like to live the lifestyle he lives.
Justin is just about to hit that big 1-7 (Happy Early B-Day on March 1st, Justin) and his life is already more than most people can imagine. He goes on tour, he pals around with people like Usher and Diddy, and he can’t even go to the movies with a friend without starting a media craze… but even with the management team, business partners, and high-powered friends, he finds time to be himself.
“I guess I’m fine with being by myself. I’m a very independent person, so I don’t really get lonely. I don’t get much time to myself. I work a lot, but at night time, that’s basically my down time when I get to just lay in bed, play on my computer, check twitter and all that. I never get to feel anonymous anymore, not really.”
Do you think the fast-paced life might eventually wear Justin down or is he doing a good job handling everything that comes along with living in the spotlight?
Source: Disney Dreaming