- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Mackenzie Foy Is “Sweet” According To Elizabeth Reaser
Elizabeth Reaser who plays Esme Cullen talked about Mackenzie Foy who plays Renesmee in Breaking Dawn. She talked about how professional and how much of a sweet person Mackenzie really is. Here is Elizabeth’s statement to MTV.
She lives across the hall from me in Baton Rouge, and she’s a wonderful, great actress. She never complains about anything. She’s so professional and just a sweetheart…
I think it was really well cast between Rob and Kristen. She could be their kid, you know? She looks like that
I cannot wait to see how Mackenzie plays Renesmee, it should be fun to see. In the book Renesmee knows so much and is such an aware person, I wonder how the writers will show that in the movie. Are you looking forward to seeing Mackenzie play Renesmee? Do you think she can portray the character well or do you think it will be tough for any actor to play it? If you could of picked the actress for Renesmee, who would it be?