Disney Channel ‘Suite Life On Deck’ to Become a Movie

Good news for the cast of Suite Life On Deck, including Brenda Song and the Sprouse Brothers, as Disney has agreed to turn the hit show into a movie. They have not released a slated time for it to be released or if it will be a Disney Channel only feature film. Gossip has been buzzing around that part and different sources say it will be a TV movie or a theatrical release. I think that this will be a great way to end the series on a high note. I hope it will be a theatrical release due to the fact that people who do not have cable can see the movie as well. But at the same time, I feel that they are copying other Disney TV shows or featured films. Suite Life On Deck should get some sort of a difference on how they will play out a popular show. After all, it is one of the Disney Channel’s top watched TV shows.

If you love the Suite Life On Deck, then check out a few cast members describing themselves. Also read about the upcoming third season from the two stars of the show.

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. Duane Dean

August 4, 2010 at 6:17 pm

i want to become a cast member on the suit life its my favorite show on disney channel so my question is how can i get on the show if you dont mine me asking.

2. Adriana

September 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm

First Look For an Agent. Check HOLLYWOOD AGENTS.com

3. Adriana

September 15, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Just Sooo You Know, Suite Life Isnt Ending. Debby Ment The Last episode of season THREE! :D I Got the news on popstar.com/suite life ending?

4. Debi Europe

November 21, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Blogging like you do is such an art and you obviously have that skill here – I don’t but I did find this that made me smile so maybe I can return the favour by making you smile too?
    I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure. :)

5. A suite life fan

March 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm

YEAH the suite life movie at least they will give us a movie
    where we can watch and watch all over again :) <3

6. Rob

May 14, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Favorite show on television! Should have kept the suite life series going. At least their making a movie but they should still make another series.

7. Kaden Henze

May 24, 2011 at 12:35 pm

we want more series.please don’t end series