Disney Channel ‘Suite Life On Deck’ to Become a Movie

By on June 14, 2010

Good news for the cast of Suite Life On Deck, including Brenda Song and the Sprouse Brothers, as Disney has agreed to turn the hit show into a movie. They have not released a slated time for it to be released or if it will be a Disney Channel only feature film. Gossip has been buzzing around that part and different sources say it will be a TV movie or a theatrical release. I think that this will be a great way to end the series on a high note. I hope it will be a theatrical release due to the fact that people who do not have cable can see the movie as well. But at the same time, I feel that they are copying other Disney TV shows or featured films. Suite Life On Deck should get some sort of a difference on how they will play out a popular show. After all, it is one of the Disney Channel’s top watched TV shows.

If you love the Suite Life On Deck, then check out a few cast members describing themselves. Also read about the upcoming third season from the two stars of the show.

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. Duane Dean

August 4, 2010 at 6:17 pm

i want to become a cast member on the suit life its my favorite show on disney channel so my question is how can i get on the show if you dont mine me asking.

2. Adriana

September 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm

First Look For an Agent. Check HOLLYWOOD AGENTS.com

3. Adriana

September 15, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Just Sooo You Know, Suite Life Isnt Ending. Debby Ment The Last episode of season THREE! :D I Got the news on popstar.com/suite life ending?

4. Debi Europe

November 21, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Blogging like you do is such an art and you obviously have that skill here – I don’t but I did find this that made me smile so maybe I can return the favour by making you smile too?
    I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure. :)

5. A suite life fan

March 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm

YEAH the suite life movie at least they will give us a movie
    where we can watch and watch all over again :) <3

6. Rob

May 14, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Favorite show on television! Should have kept the suite life series going. At least their making a movie but they should still make another series.

7. Kaden Henze

May 24, 2011 at 12:35 pm

we want more series.please don’t end series