TV

Justin Bieber Saturday Night Live sketches

Justin Bieber Saturday Night Live sketches

Justin Bieber was on Saturday Night Live last night with Tina Fey and did more than just sing.  The two skits were called School Dance and Teacher and you can see them below.  School Dance was just eh, while I really got a kick out of Teacher.  He gives you that Justin Bieber charm that he shows over and over in his interviews. Update: While the videos have expired they are still on the related video list below so that you can watch them.

Teacher is below and I got a real kick out of this Tina Fey line, “his smile is like watching a baby bunny sniff a tiny flower.”  Plus the way that Fey really kills the teacher obsessed with her student is hysterical.  Plus Justin gets his spoof song singing game up to par in the sketch as well.  He really is one funny kid.

View Comments (29)

1. melissa

April 12, 2010 at 1:02 pm

justin you are so cute will he date me i hope he say yes he hot and sexy

2. Christian Bennett

April 13, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Hey, i love you so much i dont know if you know it but i do please call me on skpe.

3. sydney lipak

April 17, 2010 at 10:00 am

jusin your sooo cute! i ♥ u!

4. justin bieber lover

April 20, 2010 at 10:49 pm

i love u justin bieber i hear ur songs everyday i wish i could get ur ticket to the consert in reno i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i wish i could get u to talk to me on myspace plz my friend is so lucky she get to go bowling with u and roller skating i wish i could go with her but she only have 2 ticket only and she is going to take her cousin plzzzzzzzz go on myspace

• fredi

August 8, 2010 at 7:55 pm

no te entiendo nad mandalo en español porfa si oolle te gusta justin bieber
      bay zorry

5. justin bieber lover

April 20, 2010 at 10:56 pm

her name is sofia but she wish she could take me and my cousin but she only have 2 ticket and her cousin want to go to bowling with u so can u go on myspace and search for the name vannessa and add me to ur friends list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i realy want to tlk to u so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. lulu mone

April 30, 2010 at 2:56 pm

justin bieber is so cute on saturday night live and you can not help to see him but he is steel cute when he is a nred………..

7. justin bieber luver

May 9, 2010 at 10:21 am

u r sooooooooo hot justin!

8. ILDIKÓ

May 9, 2010 at 12:08 pm

SZINAON SZERETLEK:)

9. Aisling

May 14, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Haha obsessive fans <3
    Doesn't it suck to have a celeb crush?
    Justin's the only one I've ever had though :3
    I know no one cares but I'm so bored so I'm typing stuff.
    Anyways people, you'll probably NEVER meet him. So there's no point.
    Love ya lots, peace.

10. Kamanda

May 14, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I love this video LOL Justin is c
    ute and great singe i loooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Kayla

May 15, 2010 at 6:10 am

Justin is so funny He’s sorta cute but a great singer!

12. dugang

May 18, 2010 at 12:55 am

Doesn’t it suck to have a celeb crush?
    Justin’s the only one I’ve ever had though :3
    I know no one cares but I’m so bored so I’m typing stuff.
    Anyways people

13. i love my J.R.

May 21, 2010 at 8:23 pm

WOW!!! hahaha this is so funny! i love the songs<33 I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!<3! :)

14. sabrinia

May 26, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Look justin you r sooo cute!!! but please don’t ever try to flirt w/ who ever tht was it was not cute. It mad you look dumb w/ an old bitch like her.

15. bell

May 26, 2010 at 4:00 pm

look bitchs j.b is mine so bug of

16. jenna

May 26, 2010 at 9:24 pm

look justin you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!! and funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a good time by and at school i am reading a poem i made about my dog montana to my school wish me good luck bye

• jenna

May 26, 2010 at 9:33 pm

justin i wish i can talk to someone famos can you come to my house so call me to get the details my number is ****** i love you you are so hot and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIVE ON ******. JUSTIN PLEASE COME ON A SATURDAY

• jenna

May 26, 2010 at 9:35 pm

LOOK JUSTIN is mine

17. Indigo

June 7, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Justin looks so hot…no matter what he does!

P.S
    Giving out your number & address is a little drastic, I know we all love Justin but girl calm down!

18. renee

June 12, 2010 at 7:14 pm

hahah…..thats funny the one at the dance ccuz he talks wit a lisp haha;)

19. julieta

June 18, 2010 at 11:30 am

Hello…… justin bieber

20. zozo

July 3, 2010 at 4:45 pm

i love you man you are so handsome
    i love you cute
    i love you justin cuz you make my fall in love With You
    im from
    UAE girl
    (//_*)

21. Ebony

July 29, 2010 at 9:20 am

lolxz that wass type funny Justin bieber cant wait to see you on CSI

22. perri

August 4, 2010 at 11:59 am

i cant tell if ther bad or not but i luv u justin

23. fifi

August 11, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Hi Justin,I’m a big fan but I’m not crazy about you.

24. abby

September 5, 2010 at 1:57 pm

i love love love it and you<3
    3<3

25. Kyreilss

November 27, 2010 at 4:13 am

I’m not a Beiber fan, but I’m not a hater. However, this is pretty funny, and I congratulate him on make something out of himself.

26. armita

April 5, 2012 at 6:39 am

i looooooooooooooove justinb ieber

TV

Have three kids, two boys (11 and 9) and a girl (5). I had a grandfather that watched cartoons and read the Sunday funnies until he passed. I feel the same way and continue to watch the Disney channel in my 40s. Check out our BSCKids youtube channel

More in TV

Richie Rich Netflix

Two Tickets To Meet Harry Styles | RICHIE RICH Exclusive Clip

Damon CapMay 21, 2015
Karlie Harmon and Brec Bassinger

Bella and the Bulldogs Third Degree Ba-Burn Exclusive Clip and Pics with Karlie Harman

Damon CapMay 21, 2015
DUCKTALES - An all-new "DuckTales," an animated comedy series based on the Emmy Award-winning series treasured by a generation of viewers, has been ordered for launch in 2017 on Disney XD channels around the world.  Set to be produced by Disney Television Animation, the new series will again star Disney's enduringly popular characters: Scrooge McDuck, his grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck.  (Disney XD)
ARCHIVAL PHOTO

DuckTales’ Return, What Could Be Ahead For Scrooge and Company?

Ella AndersMay 19, 2015
liv_and_maddie

Disney’s “Liv & Maddie” – The Coolest Onscreen Twins!

Laura BadmoneMay 15, 2015
Chazz Nittolo Nickelodeons 100 Things to do Before High School

Chazz Nittolo on Nickelodeon’s “100 Things to do Before High School” – Interview

Damon CapMay 14, 2015
BEST FRIENDS WHENEVER - Disney Channel's "Best Friends Whenever" stars Matthew Royer as Chet, Gus Kamp as Barry, Landry Bender as Cyd, Lauren Taylor as Shelby, Ricky Garcia as Naldo and Benjamin Royer as Brett. (Disney Channel/Craig Sjodin)

Landry Bender and Lauren Taylor in Best Friends Whenever – Hit or Miss?

Marisa NatalicchioMay 13, 2015