- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Wall-E #2 – Preview
More Boom!/Pixar/Disney goodness with this preview of issue #2 of Wall-E! It’s written by J. Torres with interior art and cover art by Morgan Luthi, and will be out in stories on Wednesday, January 27th!
What’s it About? – Rummaging through garbage has never been so sweet. Join Wall-E as he continues his quest to clean our planet, one cube at a time; all the while proving that one planet’s trash is a certain trash compacting robot’s treasure chest. Come see what he unearths next in this amazing new ongoing series!